Key Learning Points Of Bluetooth
Bluetooth is easily the best in wireless handheld technology. When it comes to learning, Bluetooth can get quite complicated. To help you, you'll find the key learning points of Bluetooth below:
1. Bluetooth is an energy efficient, low overhead communication protocol that's ideal for interdevice communications.
2. Unlike infrared, Bluetooth doesn't require a line of sight.
3. Depending on the implementation, Bluetooth can have a range of up to 100 meters.
4. The specification of Bluetooth consists of a Foundation Profile Document and a Foundation Core Document.
5. The protocol stack for Bluetooth consists of core protocols, cable protocols, and even adapted protocols.
6. The transmitter operates around the 2.4 GHz frequency band.
7. The data channel will change frequency, or hops, 1,600 times in a second, between the 79 allocated channels in the ISM band.
8. Bluetooth utilizes a spread spectrum frequency hopping RF characteristic to ensure that independant networking operates when the other devices are in range.
9. A piconet is formed when one or more devices open up a channel of communication.
Mobile Cases Articles
Mobile Cases Books